Space Snail Space Snail

Heh..

Admittedly I didn't spend very long playing it, but I was never a huge fan of platformers.. The graphics were great, and you get a humor point for the Aliens reference. I just really didn't like the controls.. if you could make 'em customizable.. or something.. it'd be better.. nice work.

!Bullet Dodger! !Bullet Dodger!

Pretty good game.

I liked it.. it was a bit frustrating.. but I just woke up.. my only real problem with it was that if I am leaning back.. and start moving back up, but change my mind half way, it'll just stick in this half-dodge that is useless.. but you probably did that on purpose... you bastard! Oh well.. very addictive, well drawn, controls were pretty good, sound was a bit lacking.. but it wasn't really needed.. too busy concentrating to hear anything : P

Well done!

Interactive Fatass V 1.0 Interactive Fatass V 1.0

Not very good...

Meh... that was boring.. Boring weapons.. badly drawn.. crappy sound... No thanks.

Kill the Crazy Frog Kill the Crazy Frog

Heh... heheh...

Cheap laughs.. even if I did it with the sound muted... It was fun to watch... and I didn't see the falling wall coming... silly me. You'd think I'd never seen a road runner episode before...

I don't care if the graphics were poor.. that annoying thing doesn't deserve good graphics... I think it was appropriate. Well done.

AirHockey AirHockey

Weee!

This is good fun.. good graphics, good controls, I was impressed with how good this is... only one beef... the "GOAL!" message is up waaay too long.. plleeeaasse shrink it's time up there...

Great job!

The Doughnuts Show The Doughnuts Show

Huh...

That was.... hypnotizing. I never thought I'd ever be able to do that many things with a doughnut. Very creative..

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks! Yet, i'm not sure you can do all these things. Like... dinosaurs and black holes ;)

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Very Informationalizational.

I liked it.. I'm going to add it to my favorites just in case I ever wanna see it again.. I was maybe almost influenced into trying to make a sprite movie after that.... maybe..

Loved the preloader... I read through the whole thing.. at least.. I hope I did.. I didn't think you'd try to fake me out twice... but I wouldn't put it past you!! *glares*

FlashTrek: Broken Mirror FlashTrek: Broken Mirror

Just wanted to say..

You know.. I downloaded this.. and I just find myself going back to it time and time again.. this is so addictive.. it really is a great game and I think you should try to get it made into an actual game.. I'd probably even pay for it if I had to. The only thing wrong with it is the whole save thing.. pretty much every time I play it I end up fuming with rage either because some pirate shoots me out of the sky or my computers crashers or I accidentally close it trying to click on some of that rock... but I know yer probably working on it.. so keep going! You truly are a talented game designer.

Magnetism Magnetism

Weeeee!

This was fun.. nothing like messing with some made up laws of physics! Great work.. even though I'm not very good at it.. I enjoyed it immensely.. keep up the good work!

Engulfer v1.1 Engulfer v1.1

Well.. that was a time sucker.

Very addictive.. but still challenging.. I kept dying.. maybe I just suck.. I think so. But hey.. good work on the music.. lots of options.. I had to settle with Weird Al.. hehe.. maybe a classical song? Just a suggestion.
Graphics were clean.. controls were responsive.. (very important).. well done!

Aldarnc responds:

Thanx... =/ its doing worse than i expected, which is really downhearting, because i can't make better than this.