AniMSN 70 AniMSN 70

Excellent as always

AniMSN never fails to please..

even if it is just 2 little dudes fighting.. I still find myself looking forward to what will happen next... keep up the good work.

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

Yaaaay!

Heh.. it's good to see it finished.... I'm a little surprised at how quick it was. (does that make sense?) I thought it'd go on much longer.. but hey.. it works! Congrats on frontpage.. I rekon Cheddar should be a 'Professional Collaboration Organiser'..... I could see that on a licence... "Cheddar79 P.C.O" looks better than M.D or anything like that..

cheers everyone.. until the next Anniversary!

Apple Tree Apple Tree

Heh... apples..

Yer animation has really improved since the last movie of yours I saw.. keep workin'.. I look forward to more flash from you.

I'll admit I was a little disappointed to see all the heavy action done with a stickman.. but I guess you just got sick of animating an actual figure : P

Good work

Dating Sucks Dating Sucks

You sir... are one freaky dude..

You make up for an obvious lack of skill in graphics with a disturbing look into your personal life, and freaky ending... really.. freaky... ending.

I would have blammed it had I not feared you'd hunt me down and kill me or something..

Nice work... I guess.

The Grenade The Grenade

heh..

This is the way any flash made up with computer voices should be done.. short, and to the point. I can't stand those voices for very long.. but I could handle that.. points for subtitles.. points for a quick laugh.

Nice.

WebcamLock responds:

Thank you!

Hamsters: Episode 1 Hamsters: Episode 1

Eh

What can you say? What probably could have been an amusing concept was pretty much ruined by badly drawn animation, horrible sound effects, and was overly hyped by overdramatic and inappropriate music.

Keep trying.

SeanMurphly responds:

Not sure what the horrible sound effects were... as there were none.

Ep 2 will have actual animating though, this was my first shot at flash and it only took me an afternoon to put together.

FBF Craziness FBF Craziness

Eh.. not bad.

Wasn't the best FBF I've ever seen.. the background color was awful.. the animation was a little choppy in places.. and it was 'dirty'. (random specks of color that just shouldn't have been there.)

The music was well suited and there's potential.. so keep trying.

apollo-xp responds:

it was my first FBF, i didn't expect it to be the best you've ever seen.

For the background color, believe me, it was the only one that fit in any way.

ya, ur right, I probobly should've edited a bit more before the submission, but oh well

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

Oh my..

You have this way.. of taking the the brain of any person.. throwing it on the floor.. stepping on it.. shooting it.. throwing it out the window.. and then trying to nurse it back to health with razor blades..

There's no real understanding to your animations.. only appreciating the effort, however sick and twisted, that went into it's making.. Well done.... I guess.

Jedi Duels Jedi Duels

Har har...

That was funny... well drawn.. and the sound was great. It's hard to do a decent yoda impersonation.. that still sounds fake. Bob was funny... and the whole limp saber bit was classic. Well done.

Who am I? Who am I?

Very... dark.

Great flash... as to what the meaning behind it was.. I have no idea. All I got out of that was a really disturbed bunny that needs to learn to live on his own. Although I guess if it did have a meaning.. it'd have something to do with fate.. which sorta rules that out. So I don't know.. What I do know is that it was very enjoyable to watch and think about. The music was great and suited the mood of the animation perfectly. Even though the drawing wasn't spectacular.. it was still good, and I feel suited the movie and it's style quite well.. sort of jagged and uncertain. Well done.